- Prof. Francisco Gamiz / Director of Nanoelectronics, Graphene and two-dimensional
semiconductor laboratory, University of Granada
- Prof. Carlos Sampedro / Associate Professor in Electronics, University of Granada
– Time：13:30~14:30, 25 October, 2018
– Venue：Room 510, MIRC Building
– Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/Dj12WPZRQt6y5Paj1
(Deadline to register：12pm, 25th October, 2018)
All NCTU Professor and students are welcome.
※The event will start at 13:30 sharp, please sign in from 13:15 to 13:30. Thank you for your cooperation.
– Brief Introduction：The University of Granada (UGR) is a public university and was founded in 1531. According to ARWU 2016, currently ranks the University of Granada as among the top 201-300 institutions in the world and 2nd in Spain. More information please visit the website: https://www.ugr.es/en/.